- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pebbles, 8a St Andrews Street
An attractive ground floor apartment that has been beautifully decorated throughout and which offers fantastic sea views towards the harbour and bay. Pebbles sits on the water’s edge overlooking Lambeth Walk and is well-equipped with a stylish open plan living space and doors opening onto a private balcony to enjoy the views from. There is a double and bunk bedroom as well as a shower room and separate cloakroom.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Ground floor flat with three steps to access.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Decked balcony area with seating and sea views.
- Pets: 1 welcome - £20 per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Convector heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pebbles, 8a St Andrews Street before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Sundown, Street an Pol||0.0 Miles|
|Trevoda House, 8 St An Pol||0.0 Miles|
|Titcomb House, 5 The Warren||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ayr Holiday Park||0.4 Miles|
|Hellesveor Caravan & Camping site||1.0 Miles|
|Polmanter Tourist Park||1.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009