- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pear Tree Cottage (Shropshire)
Outside there is patio area with a charcoal barbecue and garden furniture, ideal for alfresco dining. You can enjoy watching the stars on darker evening due to the cottage being located in a class 4 dark sky area. Alternatively you can take a stroll to the village pub, which is less than half a mile away and can be reached along a public footpath.
The cottage is conveniently located on the border of South Shropshire and North Herefordshire, making it easy to reach many of the beautiful rural spots and fascinating attractions both counties have to offer. The historic town of Ludlow is only six miles away, with its many fine eating establishments and various food festivals.
Ludlow Medieval Faire is on 24th and 25th November.http://www.ludlowmedievalchristmas.co.uk/tickets This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Bedroom with 6ft zip and link bed (can be configured to twin beds on request).
- En-suite shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- HDR TV with Freeview. DVD and Netflix 4k.
- Private patio area.
- Located in a Class 4 Dark Sky Area.
- Access to the owner’s traditional cider orchard and grazing.
- Parking for one car.
- Babies under six months welcome in their own moses basket.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pear Tree Cottage (Shropshire) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Ford House Cottage||0.6 Miles|
|The Corn Mill Cottage||0.6 Miles|
|The Cider Mill Cottage||1.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Home Farm||1.8 Miles|
|Westbrook Farm Park||3.4 Miles|
|Alwyn Jones||3.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009