- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pear Tree Cottage
This typical Whitby cottage is situated on the Salt Pan Well Steps, on the east side of Whitby and close to the Abbey. It provides light and well thought out accommodation for three.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.4 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, open plan dining/ living room with kitchen area
- Beds: 1 single bed, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, gas woodburner style fire, Smart TV
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, and WiFi available
- Layout: The property is situated over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Shared garden with sitting area
- Parking: Roadside parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pear Tree Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 06/07/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are