- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pear Tree Cottage
This typical Whitby cottage is situated on the Salt Pan Well Steps, on the east side of Whitby and close to the Abbey. It provides light and well thought out accommodation for four.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.4 miles
- Pets: 1 large or 2 small dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, open plan dining/ living room with kitchen area
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, gas woodburner style fire, Freesat TV,bluetooth speaker.
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, towels available. Travel cot and WiFi available
- Layout: The property is situated over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Shared garden with sitting area
- Parking: Roadside parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pear Tree Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Harbourside Holiday Cottages - Stables cottage||0.0 Miles|
|White Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Pipit House||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009