- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Palm House, a three storey recently renovated house from the Edwardian era, is in a quiet part of Southwold in Suffolk, a short walk from the beach, children's playground and town centre. The property is light and airy with a lovely kitchen and open fire in the living room, and is close to local amenities. Southwold common is easily accessible and a footpath goes to the harbour where there is a foot ferry to Walberswick in the summer.
- Size: Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, shower/utility room, hallway with access to cellar
- Beds: Large 5 foot double bed, 5 foot brass double bed, 6 single beds.
- Luxuries: 2 TVs, 2 DVDs, hi-fi
- General: Central heating, open fire
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, welcome bottle of wine, good selection of books and games provided. Feather filled duvet, top pillows. Please specify at time of booking if you wish futon to be made up.
- Outdoors: Decked garden, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Unrestricted parking on street
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Palm House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|St Edmunds Loft||0.0 Miles|
|Poppy Corner||0.0 Miles|
|Gulls Nest||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009