- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with a wet room.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Wood burning stove.
- Solid oak flooring throughout.
- Vaulted beamed ceiling in bedroom.
- Private, terraced areas with lawned garden.
- Parking for one vehicle. Additional parking for one vehicle outside the gate.
- One, small well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Babies under 12 months old are welcome.
- Guests with mobility difficulties should note there are three steps from the parking area to the grassed area and a further three steps from the garden to the property.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Owl House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Riversdale Cottage||0.2 Miles|
|Honeysuckle Cottage||0.3 Miles|
|Chapel Cottage||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Little Bodieve Holiday Park||1.1 Miles|
|The Laurels Holiday Park||1.9 Miles|
|Little Dinham Woodland Caravan Park||2.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009