- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Onnen Fawr Cottage - AshTr
Light, spacious, and yet cosy and full of character, this cottage is a real gem. Not only does it have its own wood burning stove and beautiful exposed stonework, but the views will take your breath away. Situated in the world-famous Brecon Beacons National Park, with some of the best scenery in Britain, there's plenty of opportunity for hiking and mountaineering. It is within easy travelling distance of the characterful towns of Brecon, which holds an annual jazz festival, and Hay-on-Wye, a town known worldwide for its many bookshops and annual literary festival. To top it all off, there is a luxurious hot tub in the garden, so that you can lie back in the bubbles, and enjoy that breathtaking view.
- Size – sleeps six in two bedrooms.
- Beds – two super king, one double.
- Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, cloakroom with WC. First floor – king-size bedroom with additional double bed, king-size bedroom, bathroom.
- Entertainment – TV in lounge, TVs in both bedrooms. Large shared games room. Mountain bikes available to hire for £25 a day.
- For families – cot linen and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – private patio, large lawn, hot tub (shared with one other cottage)
- Parking – ample off-road private parking.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi included (Wi-Fi may be slow due to the location of the cottage.) Private fishing rights on half a mile of the local river. Information provided on local footpaths and cycle routes. Christmas tree will be provided for seasonal guests.
- Pets – small dog welcome at additional cost of £20 per stay.
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- Notes – Cottage is located on a working farm, and therefore young children must be supervised. Mobile phone signal not guaranteed. Cottage owners reserve the right to shut to the hot tub for essential maintenance whenever necessary. Hot tub may be used until 10 PM.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Onnen Fawr Cottage - AshTr before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are