- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
One Well Cottage, Holton
Built in 1800, this charming cottage has been lovingly restored to retain its original features. The picture postcard village of Holton is just 7 miles away from the sandy shores of Southwold, and with the pretty countryside surrounding the cottage, holidaymakers can experience the best of both worlds. Warm and inviting with an inglenook fireplace, the perfect is ideal for breaks year-round.
- Size: Sleeps 3 in two bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 7 miles.
- Nearest facilities: 1.4 miles.
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog allowed to stay for Free
- Rooms: Cosy living room, small but well-equipped kitchen/diner, bathroom with bathtub and separate walk-in shower, double room and single room.
- Beds: One raised single bed and one standard double bed.
- Luxuries: Open fire/woodburner, barbeque, wifi available, DVD, stereo system.
- General: Woodburner, open fire, baskets of logs and coal provided.
- Utilities: Gas cooker, fridge-freezer, washing machine and microwave
- Standard: Kettle, toaster.
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided, high chair and travel cot. Please bring cot bedding and mattresses.
- Outdoors: Private sun-trap garden with table and 4 chairs, parasol, chiminea and barbeque
- Parking: Space can be found on the quiet street.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited One Well Cottage, Holton before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Dove Cottage||0.9 Miles|
|Chapel Cottage||1.0 Miles|
|Ivy Cottage||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Mill Hill Caravan & Camping||5.3 Miles|
|Field Farm Fisheries||5.9 Miles|
|The Black Swan||8.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009