- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Old Purves Hall
Touches of period detail abound, such as the studded oak doors that open onto the inner hallway or the cosy inglenook fireplace in the drawing room. Guests’ comfort has been considered in every detail, such as the underfloor heating in the boot room to help you and any four-legged friends dry off after a walk, or the tasteful fabrics and artworks throughout the property.
The walled garden boasts a fire pit and gas barbecue, along with a converted stable that now functions as a games room. With three acres of woodland to explore, you could spend a day or two without stepping off the property, but there are plenty of landmarks and attractions in the nearby vicinity to tempt you, including country pursuits such as hunting and fishing as well as the spectacular heritage coast. One final selling point, the owners offer the chance to book a private cook and can arrange a wine delivery to your door too. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps twelve guests.
- Six double bedrooms.
- Four bathrooms.
- Drawing room with inglenook fireplace.
- Sitting room with wood burning stove.
- Games room with full size tennis table.
- Walled garden with terrace and fire pit.
- The standard Rural Retreats welcome hamper is not provided (see Notes).
- Large wooded grounds extend to three acres.
- Ample parking.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Three well behaved dogs welcome (small additional fee).
- Minimum three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Old Purves Hall before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Bartlehill Farm Cottage||2.3 Miles|
|Sawers Rest||2.4 Miles|
|Courtyard Cottage||3.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009