- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Old Pear Tree Barn
Think of a quintessential country cottage setting and Old Pear Tree Barn will not disappoint. Hidden away at the end of a private lane in a stunning Cornish rural landscape but still just a few minutes’ drive to the sandy beach at Holywell Bay, which welcomes dogs (and children) all year round. Other local beaches include the miles of golden sand and dunes at Perranporth and the famous surfing beaches at Newquay about 5 miles distant.
Old Pear Tree Barn, formerly a hay barn and piggery, has been imaginatively and beautifully converted to provide a luxurious, tranquil and ecological holiday home. You’ll love the rustic feel but with a modern twist. Exposed granite walls, underfloor heating, painted wooden panelling, apex ceilings and original beams combined with luxury facilities, soft furnishings in pastel hues and loads of charm all come together in an idyllic setting. The extensive, well-tended gardens are a delight and planted to ensure year-round colour and texture. With a choice of outdoor relaxing spaces positioned to make the most of the scenic views, you’ll want to stay forever.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x single (2’6") - can be joined to form a king size bed (please request at the time of booking)
- Bed linen and towels: Luxury bed linen and towels provided for free at the property. Beach towels and doggy towel also provided.
- Accessibility: Property set on two levels with the living room on the first floor. This can be reached by internal stairs or external steps up to the balcony.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob, fan oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request.
- Outside: Enclosed extensive garden overlooking beautiful countryside. Terrace with garden furniture, sun loungers and barbecue. Balcony.
- Pets: Up to 3 dogs allowed - £25 per pet per week. We will contact you separately for payment.
- Parking: Space for 3 cars, a boat and kayaks if required.
- Nearest beach: 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
- Changeover time: Fridays. Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Sky TV.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Old Pear Tree Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Trebellan Park||0.0 Miles|
|Quarry's Edge||0.3 Miles|
|Aspire - 28442||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Trebellan Camping & Caravan Park||0.0 Miles|
|Treworgans Holiday Park||0.9 Miles|
|Trevornick Holiday Park||0.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009