- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Old Coastguard House
The Old Coastguard House is beautiful... interiors have an understated elegance with stylish furnishings, ideal for four guests. This historic holiday home has three comfortable bedrooms, games room and a lovely sitting room which opens onto the garden with plenty of room to relax with a beer on the terrace.
Award winning Rhossili beach is perfect.. Described as ‘The supermodel of British beaches’ by The Independent and voted the ‘best picnic spot’, it’s easy to see why. Stroll across the bay at low tide or walk to Worms Head (just watch the tide!). It’s also a popular surfing beach and a great spot for bird watching so don’t forget the binoculars. There’s a steep walk down to the dog friendly beach but it’s well worth the climb if you’re able.
Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
Beds: 1 x king/twin beds (zip 'n' link) please specify bed spec. at time of booking, 2 x double beds, 1 x bunk beds
- Kitchen: electric cooker and oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer, large fridge, under worktop freezer, microwave.
- Dining room: table and chairs for 6 with additional chairs in the second lounge which could be used to sit 8 people.
- Lounge: soft seating, TV with BT You View, DVD player and a multi-fuel stove.
- Games room: pool table, dart board (magnetic), soft seating, table and chairs. Separate door leading out to back garden from the hallway.
- Cloakroom: WC and wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom: king size (zip 'n' link) bed which can be made into a twin, wardrobes and bedside furniture.
- Ensuite: shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2: double bed with dressing table, wardrobe, bedside furniture and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3: double bed with bedside furniture, hanging space and a TV.
- Bedroom 4: full size bunk beds, hanging space and bedside furniture.
- Family bathroom: bath and shower over, wash hand basin, WC.
- Entertainment: TV with BT You View, DVD player, pool table, dart board (magnetic).
- Outside: garden to rear made up of a lawned area, patio and garden furniture. Small pond.
- Parking: off road parking.
- General: changeover day - Fri. Oil CH. Multi fuel stove. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. Incoming telephone.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. There is a small pond on the far side of the garden along the perimeter wall. Small children must be supervised at all times.
Your review here?
Have you visited Old Coastguard House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Little Hill Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Sunset View||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Bank Farm||3.0 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||6.2 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||6.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009