- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Located in Draycott Terrace in St Ives, North Light is a pet friendly, second floor, large apartment, sleeping 5. Well-equipped, this property is only a short (steep) walk from the beaches, restaurants and bars of St Ives, with WiFi and outstanding views.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 double, 2 single beds with a bed settee.
- Bed linen & Towels: (blankets also available); linen not provided but can be hired - see hire page. As of 2019 linen and towels will be provided.
- Accessibility: Due to stairs up to the apartment, this property is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Gas hob & oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles
- Outdoors: No garden.
- Parking: On street outside if space in zone SS4 (permit will be at property to display in vehicle), if not available, council pay & display car park - nearest is at the Station.
- Family facilities: Not provided but may be hired - see hire page
- Pets: Maximum 1; £25 per week
- General: WiFi included, Gas & Electricity included
- Important notes: No smoking, due to stairs up to the apartment, this property is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited North Light before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Ayr Holiday Park||0.7 Miles|
|Polmanter Tourist Park||1.0 Miles|
|Hellesveor Caravan & Camping site||1.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009