- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Nightingale Corner is a charming holiday cottage positioned in the centre of the popular village of Westleton. Conveniently located just a short distance from RSPB Minsmere, making it perfect for bird-watchers, walkers or nature enthusiasts looking to broaden their knowledge or simply marvel at the beautiful surroundings of this picturesque corner of Suffolk.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV, DVD & WiFi
- General: Gas central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, range-style oven with gas hob
- Rooms: Sitting room, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, 3 bedrooms, 1 ensuite, 1 family bathroom
- Beds: Single bed (2) King size beds (1)
- Other: Linen and towels
- Parking: Off street parking for two cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Nightingale Corner before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Blue House||0.1 Miles|
|Woodlands Cottage||0.3 Miles|
|Sunnyside Cottage||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Mill Hill Caravan & Camping||1.5 Miles|
|Lantern and Larks||8.2 Miles|
|Field Farm Fisheries||8.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009