- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Gas CH included
- Patio with furniture. Please note: This property has a security deposit of £100.
- Electric fire
- Electricity, bed linen and towels inc
- Cot and h/chair on request
- Shared garden and patio with furniture
- Roadside parking
- Public car park 50 yds, (weekly permit avail)
- Welcome tray
- No smoking
- NB: Steep unfenced slopes and steps in garden
5-minute walk to the Landmark Theatre; the path at the front of the house is the start of the coastal path leading to Hillsborough Nature Reserve and the coves of Reparee and Larksdown. Hele beach is a short walk, or there is paddling on the sandy beach just below the window. A great base for touring - surfing at Croyd and Woolacombe; cream teas at many gardens, NT properties; unspoilt Exmoor; the Victorian cliff railway at Lynton and Lynmouth; many mini theme parks within a short drive. Returning to the harbourside holiday apartment, fishing boats can be seen landing their catch, and crab and lobster can be bought for supper! Shops 100 yards.
Your review here?
Have you visited Nelson before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Hele Valley Holiday Park||0.7 Miles|
|Beachside Holiday Park||0.8 Miles|
|Big Meadow Caravan & Camping Park||1.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009