- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This beautiful stone barn conversion offers a high standard of spacious self catering accommodation with a number of features including slate floors, wooden worktops and bespoke oak staircase. Nellies is situated in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the well loved surfing beach of Porthcothan Bay within walking distance. Padstow is just 5 miles away.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ zip and link, can be made into Super Kingsize bed on request), 1 x twin (3’) plus 2 x bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Cot provided. Highchair available on request, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Small paved patio garden, table and chairs.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £35 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Underfloor heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Twin beds pushed together to make super-king upon request, not zipped and linked.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Nellies before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are