- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Naw Stryd y Capel
The perfect blend of new and old - a stunning, contemporary cottage in a truly historical town. Offering a beautiful getaway for couples, the cottage is located in the World Heritage town of Conwy on the North Wales coast. Enjoy the medieval attractions including the magnificent castle, catch a boat from the Marina, follow the Wales Coast Path for just over a mile to the nearest beach or discover the specialist shops, restaurants and cafes just round the corner.
Conwy is also an excellent, central base to explore the rest of North Wales. Major attractions such as Llandudno, Surf Snowdonia and Bodnant Gardens are within a few miles. Snowdonia National Park is also nearby, with its endless attractions including Betws y Coed, Zip World and the highest, most dramatic peaks in Wales.
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 king
- Rooms: ground floor: open plan living area with lounge and kitchen / dining area. First floor: ensuite bedroom with king size bed. Ensuite includes a large walk-in shower, double basins, WC and heated towel rail.
- Kitchen & utilities: well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher.
- Entertainment: wall mounted wide screen TV in lounge and bedroom.
- For families: travel cot, highchair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: enclosed rear courtyard shared with one neighbour. Ideal as an outdoor space for the dogs.
- Parking: roadside parking available on a first come first served basis. If required, chargeable car parks are also nearby.
- General: wifi, bed linen, towels and 1 hairdryer provided, heating and electricity included. Underfloor heating in ensuite. Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, Prosecco and chocolate.
- Pets: up to 2 pets welcome on the ground floor only.
- Notes: no smoking. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Naw Stryd y Capel before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Plas Mawr Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Heol y Goron||0.0 Miles|
|Dau Ddeg Tri||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Conwy Touring Park||1.5 Miles|
|Tan Y Bryn Farm||2.5 Miles|
|Bron Y Wendon Touring Park||7.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009