- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Mudgeon Cottage 4
Mudgeon Cottage is set in an idyllic location on a working dairy farm and offers a chance to escape to the beautiful Cornish countryside. This traditional yet spacious cottage has plenty of space to run and play, with it's own private enclosed courtyard garden and access to the well-equipped children's play area and separate indoor games barn overlooking the milking parlour.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Small enclosed courtyard garden and access to shared children's play area.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed, £25 per week per pet please do not allow upstairs.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Mudgeon Cottage 4 before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Mudgeon Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Penarvon House||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Penwarne Camping & Caravan Park||3.6 Miles|
|Zoar Camp Site||3.7 Miles|
|Franchies Holidays||4.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009