- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Morlion is a perfect holiday base for beach loving families and friends, situated within yards of the gorgeous Trevone Beach. Recently refurbished to provide spacious and comfortable holiday, Morlion has a lot of offer, with an enclosed garden and patio, roomy lounge and kitchen/diner and only minutes away from the South West coastal path.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property all on one level.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: High chair provided.
- Outside: Lawn, patio, garden furniture, barbecue.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that there are uneven steps from kitchen/diner to conservatory and bedroom 2.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Morlion before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Chy An Porth||0.1 Miles|
|Castaway Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Harlyn Sands Holiday Park||1.2 Miles|
|Higher Harlyn Park||1.3 Miles|
|Tregavone Farm Touring Park||1.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009