- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
One of three charming holiday cottages tucked away at the end of a private, unmade farm track on a 47-acre farm, in a sunny valley, surrounded by panoramic views, woodlands, a river and rolling pastures. This lovely cottage is perfect for a family or doggie getaway in North Devon. It is within Exmoor National Park, close to pretty Parracombe village and very close to the coast, with lots of walks, some along some of the highest sea cliffs in the UK, and amazing beaches to discover.
On arrival at the property, you will see that the ground-floor design embraces open-plan living with lovely views across the valley. With ample comfortable seating, the focal point of the living area is the wood burner, Smart TV/DVD and Wifi. Evening entertainment is taken care of with a large collection of dvds, toys and games available to borrow. The fully-fitted kitchen and dining area comes well-equipped with a farmhouse-style dining table, a gas oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, and a dishwasher. The accommodation also offers three bedrooms; on the ground floor is a twin bedroom which contains single-four poster beds constructed from original grain bins, and an en-suite WC shower room. The double and second twin bedrooms, and a bathroom with a shower over bath, WC and shaver point are downstairs.
There are lots of on-site facilities for you to enjoy including a children’s outdoor picnic/play area with a Wendy house and small climbing frame. In the enclosed, grassy courtyard is a shared games barn equipped with table tennis, large & small snooker tables, skittles, croquet and many more toys and games. The courtyard has garden furniture and is perfect for playing outdoor games, picnicking or a quiet read. There is an additional shared patio area complete with gas BBQ and chiminea that enjoys spectacular views across the beautiful valley. For convenience, there is also access to a shared laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, large overhead drying rack, wellies and fishing nets to borrow. There is parking for two cars.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 5 miles
- Nearest amenities: 3 miles
- Pets: 3 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms 1 with en-suite shower room, bathroom, Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Twin
- Luxuries: Smart TV with DVD, Wi-fi broadband. Wood burner (first basket of logs free, then £7.50)
- General: Oil fired central heating
- Utilities: Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Shared use of laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and large overhead drying rack.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided, highchair, travel cot and stairgates provided.
- Outdoors: Charcoal barbeque provided. Shared use of children's play area with swing, slide and playhouse. Well stocked games barn. Access to fenced meadow for dog walking. Secure storage for bikes.
- Parking: 1 Space outside of property, additional space available.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Mole Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Mill Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Brambley Bottom||0.0 Miles|
|Lower Cowley Farmhouse||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Kentisbury Grange Country Park||2.2 Miles|
|Brinscott Farm Camping||2.6 Miles|
|Greenacres Farm Touring Caravan Park||3.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009