- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This wonderful detached property is a perfect getaway for couples. Sitting in a secluded area of rural Norfolk nearby the lovely village of Docking, this area is full of wildlife and picturesque rolling countryside. Skilfully converted, this property has retained its traditional features including wooden beams, fireplace and wooden floorboards. Guests can enjoy a great array of pursuits in the local area including many footpaths to explore.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 Dogs allowed
- Smoking: Allowed at this property
- Mobile signal: weak
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player
- General: O.F.C.H., Open fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: 1 Double bed
- Other: Towels, WiFi. Books and games provided
- Outdoors: Patio garden with shed
- Access: Parking for 1 car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Mission Hall before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are