- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Thanks to the large windows with panoramic views, Millers is filled with light and offers some lovely views of the surrounding Essex countryside and arable land. There’s underfloor heating throughout and lots of thoughtful touches, like the White Company bathing products in the bathroom and the 100% cotton linen and towels. You can even ask the owners to provide you with home-prepared, locally sourced seasonal meals and treats (see Notes).
Millers and the two adjacent barns, Fox Hatch and Woolmers, can be booked together as The Fieldbarns sleeping 12 guests. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Master bedroom with 5’ king size bed.
- Bedroom with 6’ super king size zip and link bed .
- Family bathroom with wet room shower.
- Wood-burning stove.
- Spacious garden (see Notes).
- The standard Rural Retreats welcome hamper is not provided at this property.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Private parking available.
- Minimum three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Millers before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Evie Rose Cottage||3.9 Miles|
|Farm House||4.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Hamperden End Caravan Site||6.5 Miles|
|Golden Grove Caravan Site||8.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009