- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Full elec CH inc (£25pw, £15 per short break Nov-Mar)
- Elec, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi inc
- Smart 32"TV
- DVD (small library)
- Stereo/CD (small library)
- Combi m/wave/oven/grill
- Shared use of owner’s large enclosed garden with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Cycle store
- No smoking
- NB: Small unfenced pond in grounds
Your review here?
Have you visited Mill Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Lookout||0.1 Miles|
|The Hideout||0.1 Miles|
|Pembridge Cottage||1.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Great Hall Camping||0.9 Miles|
|Doward Park Camp Site||2.3 Miles|
|Yew Tree Inn Caravan Site||4.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009