- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This spacious first floor flat for two is in the heart of Lynton close to its small pedestrian area with restaurants and shops around the corner and the Crown Hotel opposite. Walkers are welcome to bring their dog and will be spoilt for choice when it comes to some great walks around the area, also for exploring Exmoor and its dramatic coastline and moorland, whilst also being convenient for the amenities of Lynton itself. Note: the flat is up 12 steps from the front door.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than one mile to coast
- Nearest amenities: short walk
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Pets: 1 dog
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wifi Available, Piano
- General: TV, DVD and Freeview
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave.
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen/Diner, 1 Living Room (down 5 steps off main hallway),
- Beds: King bed (1)
- Other: Bed linen and towels supplied. Wood burner, starter park of logs provided.
- Access: Public Pay parking available at Bottom Meadow Pay & Display approx. 150m away
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Middle Flat before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Sinai House||0.0 Miles|
|Chapel Loft||0.1 Miles|
|Lynton Cottage Seaview Terrace||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Sun Lyn Holiday Park||0.6 Miles|
|Channel View Caravan Park||0.8 Miles|
|Millslade Camping||3.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009