- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
There is nowhere quite like Melin Abermaw. Set in 2 1/2 acres of stunning gardens and woodlands, this renovated mill has been here since the 17th century and is the cosy country getaway in a serene location that you've been looking for. Less than 2 miles from the harbour town of Barmouth, this idyllic property is perfectly private and tranquil, and yet is in within easy distance of cafes, shops, and beautiful sandy beaches. There are plenty of walks in the surrounding countryside, and country pubs for you to relax and unwind- You will feel renewed after a holiday here in Melin Abermaw.
- Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
- Beds- one king, one double.
- Rooms – ground floor – lounge and dining area, kitchen. First floor – king-size bedroom with wash hand basin, double bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer in a shared laundry room in a separate building on site.
- Entertainment – TV with full Sky package.
- Outside- 2 1/2 acres of garden, divided by the river Gwynant, garden furniture and barbecue facilities. Waterfall, fountain, several pretty bridges. Various seats and benches.
- Parking – parking for one car directly outside the cottage, with additional parking behind the main house if required.
- General- bed linen and towels provided. Central heating and electricity included. Electric blankets can also be provided in the winter on request. Wi-Fi included.
- Notes – Please note that this property is not able to accommodate children under the ages of 10. No smoking inside the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Melin Abermaw before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Goronwy Cottage||1.6 Miles|
|2 Penbryn||1.6 Miles|
|Tan Yr Allt||1.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009