- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This quaint granite cottage in the pretty village of St Hilary has been beautifully renovated to provide cosy holiday living for four people and two dogs. There is a living room with comfortable settees and a woodburning stove for cooler evenings, a separate dining room and well-equipped galley-style kitchen. A cloakroom completes the accommodation downstairs; whilst upstairs there is a pretty dual-aspect master bedroom with a king-size bed, a second bedroom with twin beds and a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a very pretty garden which overlooks the countryside at the back and a patio area with seating. To the front of the cottage is parking for two cars. St Hilary is a lovely quiet village with St Michael’s Mount and Marazion just a few minutes’ drive away.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Range-style electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Rear garden and paved patio area with garden furniture.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Maytree Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Foxglove Cottage||0.6 Miles|
|Little Westwards||0.6 Miles|
|Grove Lodge - 27847||0.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Trevair Touring site||1.1 Miles|
|Kenneggy Cove Holiday Park||1.6 Miles|
|Wheal Rodney Holiday Park||2.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009