- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Located within the pretty coastal village of Salthouse, Marsh View offers modern accommodation set on three floors and enjoys views of the sea from the some of its bedrooms. There is a social, open plan living area on the ground floor as well as an additional snug with a second TV. There is a ground floor shower room, first floor family bathroom and a master suite on the second floor with a roll top bath in the room and an en-suite shower room too. The house affords some lovely views; countryside to the rear and the local church, marshes and sea to the front. The accommodation is within walking distance of a great local pub and a good village shop.
The area in and around Salthouse is a walkers' and bird watchers' dream. The flat marshes lead out to the sea and shingle beach and the wide open skies make you feel as if you are away from the stresses of life for a while. Quirky and quaint villages dot the coastline, take a trip to see the local seal colony from Blakeney or Morston, check out the art galleries in Cley-next-the-Sea - there's a great deli and a smokehouse here too showcasing local produce. Vast and sandy beaches are just along the coast at Wells-next-the-Sea and Holkham and for history buffs there are plenty of historic houses to wander into. The Coast Hopper bus service is another great way of seeing this stretch of coastline, leave the car behind and hop and off from Cromer in the east to Hunstanton in the west.
Sleeps 6, 4 Bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Walking distance
- Pets: One medium well behaved dog welcome - please see our booking information regarding pets. Pets are not to be left alone whilst staying in this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Free Sat TV, DVD Player, Smart TV, Bluetooth wireless compact HiFi, WiFi
- General: O.F.C.H. Woodburner, Underfloor Heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Built-in electric oven, electric induction hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, Open planning Sitting/Dining area with kitchen, Snug, Utility Room, Family Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room, Shower Room
- Beds: 2 King-size, 1 twin. Occupancy restricted to 6.
- Other: Towels. Highchair, Travel cot, Stairgate for top floor bedroom, Telephone, Books and Games, Welcome Pack ,Charcoal barbeque, Starter pack of logs.
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden with large patio area with table, chairs and gas barbecue. Summer House.
- Access: Parking for 2/3 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Notes: There is a mix of feather-filled and non-feather duvets and pillows. Marsh View can be booked with Sea Watch (1823) sleeping 8, ideal for extended parties of friends who like to holiday together but retain their own space.
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Marsh View before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|The Shieling||1.5 Miles|
|Foxhills Caravan Club||1.9 Miles|
|Kelling Heath Holiday Park||2.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009