- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Open fire in living/dining room and wood-burning stove in kitchen/sitting room - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full oil CH (underfloor on ground floor, radiators on first floor), bed linen and towels inc
- Four Freeview TVs
- Electric range inc
- Large, lawned garden with terrace and furniture
- Ample parking
- Heated, outdoor swimming pool(16ft x 42ft, open mid April-mid Sep, dependent on weather)
- Pets free of charge
- No smoking
- NB: Small water feature, steps and unfenced drop in garden. Couples, family bookings and holidaymakers only, this is not a party house. This property has a security deposit of £350.
The surrounding area is a haven for cycling, walking and horse riding. There are many days out for families to enjoy including Marwell Zoological Park, New Forest Otter and Owl Wildlife Park, Bucklers Hard or a day out at Beaulieu Motor Museum to name but a few places of interest nearby. Southampton, with its maritime history and West Quay shopping centre makes for a good day out whilst beach lovers will enjoy the beaches of Bournemouth and Sandbanks Poole. Beach 4½ miles. Shop 1 mile, pub/restaurant ¾ mile.
Your review here?
Have you visited Marley Mount before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Marley Mount Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|New Forest Escapes||0.3 Miles|
|Arnewood Corner||0.8 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Rushcroft Farm Camping Park||0.8 Miles|
|Setthorns Caravan & Camping Site||0.8 Miles|
|Hoburne Bashley||1.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009