- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Spacious and with a lovely garden, this comfortable bungalow in the coastal village of Overstrand, near Cromer is a great spot for a relaxing holiday, Mariners Rest offers plenty of living accommodation, including a conservatory, two bedrooms a bathroom and a shower room. This Victorian village, once the holiday retreat of Winston Churchill, has an elegant feel to it and is only moments away from the popular seaside resort of Cromer. Famous for its Pier with year round shows, restaurants, cafes, cinema, zoo, golf and other attractions, this stretch of the coast is a delightful area to enjoy at any time of the year.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: within walking distance
- Access: Car advised with designated parking for 2 cars
- Pets: Yes
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, Blu-ray player, CD, iPod dock, WiFi
- General: Oil central heating, gas living flame fire
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge , freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower Room, Kitchen, Sitting/Dining Room, Conservatory
- Beds: 1 king size, 1 twin
- Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
- Outdoors: Garden with table & chairs and gas barbecue, secure area for dogs, secure cycle storage shed
- Mobile signal: good
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Mariner's Rest before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|East Dene||0.0 Miles|
|Seahorse Stables||0.1 Miles|
|Shoal Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ivy Farm Holiday Park||0.0 Miles|
|Forest Park Caravan Site||0.9 Miles|
|Shrublands Farm||0.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009