- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Mallow Lodge (8 Guests)
The exterior decking is south-facing, the perfect spot to catch some sun during a lazy afternoon or evening, and there’s a pizza oven and barbecue as well as a wood burning stove, so you can enjoy an al fresco meal then while away the evening hours keeping warm and snug. Inside the property you’ll find a large, open plan living area, with panoramic windows from the kitchen looking out onto the quarry. The living space is the perfect place to relax of an evening, with comfy sofas and a wood burning stove as a central feature.
Mallow Lodge puts you in easy reach of some of Northumberland’s most famous and iconic destinations, including Bamburgh Castle and the Holy Island. Spectacular countryside and vast open skies are never far away, and a holiday at this eco-lodge will bring you up close to the beauty and majesty of the North East’s unique rural landscapes. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests (maximum 4 adults).
- One double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room.
- One double bedroom with king size bed.
- One children's bedroom with two sets of bunk beds.
- Family bathroom.
- Bi fold doors leading out onto the decking area.
- Wood burning stove.
- South facing decking area with pizza oven, barbecue and wood burning stove.
- Designated parking area for two cars adjacent to Mallow Lodge.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Mallow Lodge (8 Guests) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Mallow Lodge (4 Guests)||0.0 Miles|
|Restharrow Lodge||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009