- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Mallards, a hidden gem within the heart of the West Suffolk countryside. This pet friendly cottage is the perfect holiday home for anyone looking to enjoy all this beautiful county has to offer. Complete with a woodburning stove this cottage is the ideal base for both winter and summer breaks.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom.
- Nearest beach:
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
- Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen, shower room.
- Beds: 1 super king.
- Luxuries: WiFi, Starter pack of wood, Smart TV.
- General: Underfloor heating throughout, plus the woodburner.
- Utilities:Two ring electric hob, combination microwave oven, fridge with icebox.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: A small patio area is included with the cottage which come complete with garden furniture and a small barbeque. There is also access to a meadow at the rear of the property. However, just so you are aware, this is home to two friendly Emus.
- Parking: Ample private parking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Mallards before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Brazier Barn||1.0 Miles|
|Rede Hall Farm Park||1.1 Miles|
|The Old Granary||2.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009