- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Maes y Llan
What a setting - this Llyn Peninsula retreat enjoys total privacy and tranquillity with far-reaching views all the way to the coast, 3 miles away. Central to Pwllheli, Llyn's numerous beaches, Caernarfon and Snowdonia National Park, this large, pet-friendly holiday home offers the ultimate get-away.
Relax around the woodburner, follow the numerous footpaths from the doorstep or discover the pretty seaside villages, cafes etc dotted around the peninsula. Plenty of activities and attractions to keep everyone entertained.
- Size – sleeps up to 8 in four bedrooms.
- Beds – one king bed, one double, four single beds.
- Rooms – ground floor: open plan kitchen diner and lounge area, separate living room, wet room and utility room. Upstairs: king bedroom, double bedroom, bedroom with three single beds (can be arranged as one super-king and one single on request), a fourth bedroom with single bed, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – stylish kitchen with electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room.
- Entertainment – TV sets in both living areas and in one bedroom.
- For families – cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – large, private garden with patio area and far-reaching views towards the mountains and sea, garden table and charcoal barbecue. Storage for bikes etc in garden shed.
- Parking – plenty of parking spaces.
- General – welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk, Welsh-cakes and a bottle of wine. Heating and electricity included, and initial basket of logs. Additional logs available for £4 p/bag. Bed linen, towels and 3 hairdryers provided.
- Pets – up to 2 dogs welcome (ground floor only).
- Notes – no smoking inside. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Maes y Llan before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Penlon Cottage||0.7 Miles|
|Y Gegin Foch||1.0 Miles|
|Yr Eifl View||1.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009