- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Snowdonia Classic Campers
Snowdonia Classic Campers hire 1970s' vintage VW campervans for self-drive holidays in and around Snowdonia National Park, North Wales.
Why Choose us? Aside from the fact we have the coolest campervans…
- Perfect Location: we are centrally located to explore Snowdonia National Park, the Ll?n Peninsula, and the Isle of Anglesey
- Vintage Campers: our campers have been lovingly restored, are original, right-hand drive Vdubs from the early 1970s with good time retro charm.
- Fully Equipped: with a double bed, kitchenette, and running water they have everything you need for a camping road-trip including table and chairs, pots and pans, and that all important corkscrew - all you need to bring is yourselves, bedding and some clothes.
- VIP Treatment: we offer a friendly, personal service providing trip ideas and inspiration to help you make the most of your campervan hire holiday.
- More: all our campers include full UK insurance for one named driver, unlimited mileage, breakdown cover, free parking for your car, and much more.
Your review here?
Have you visited Snowdonia Classic Campers before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Places To Eat
|Golden Fleece Inn||7.7 Miles|
|Eric Jones Cafe||8.2 Miles|
|The Big Rock Cafe||8.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009