- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Secluded, picturesque North Wales setting. This 16th century Welsh farmhouse offers a peaceful and pretty retreat surrounded by an abundance of wildlife. From the private hot tub and games room to log burners, Rayburn and an old bread oven feature, Maerdy Uchaf beautifully combines the traditional with little touches of luxury. Located between Corwen and Ruthin, near the Clwydian Range (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) and close to a wide range of attractions.
- Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 super-king (or twin on request), 1 king, 1 double, 1 twin
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen diner, lounge 1, games room, lounge 2, wet room, adjoining outdoor utility room. First floor: 4 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: large farmhouse kitchen with Rayburn and a feature old bread oven, built-in dishwasher and fridge, double oven, hob, microwave and cafetiere. Farmhouse kitchen table for 8. Adjoining, outside utility room with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Entertainment: Games room with pool table. TV in both living rooms and in one bedroom.
- For families: stairgate, travel cot and highchair available on request (please bring your own cot bedding)
- Outside: enclosed garden to the side of the house with private hot tub and views. Front garden with seating area and BBQ where you can also enjoy countryside views in the evening sun. Bike storage in outdoor utility room.
- Parking: parking for 4 cars
- General: wifi, bed linen, towels and 2 hairdryers provided, heating and electricity included, logs supplied; Private water supply. Welcome pack with fresh loaf of bread and a pot of homemade marmalade, half a dozen fresh eggs, tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Pets: up to 2 dogs welcome (ground floor only)
- Notes: no smoking. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Maerdy Uchaf before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Glan Aber Lodge||1.8 Miles|
|Tyn Llwyn||2.6 Miles|
|Groes Lwyd||2.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009