- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Set in the quaint village of Lymington lies the charming Lymington House. From the outset, this home exudes calm and tranquillity with traditional red brickwork highlighted by white frames and a gravel pathway, a cosy village home.
Set across three floors, Lymington House boasts four bedrooms, comfortably sleeping up to eight people and two babies. This home has been perfected for family use with the feature of a twin bedroom and even a children's bedroom, complete with a bunkbed, rocking horse and array of toys. The children's room also features an en-suite bathroom. There are a further two bedrooms, both finished with a double bed and en-suite shower room. One of these rooms lies on the second floor, above the other bedrooms, offering a seperate area of peaceful slumber. There is one feature WC which is located downstairs.
This house just breathes space, finished in hues of creams and white to fully emphasise the room throughout. Downstairs is home to a large living room, styled with a mix of modern and traditional furnishings, from opulent rugs to carved sofas and rustic wooden floors. This room works as an open plan living and dining space with the seating areas bordering a large antique style dining table, fully lit by the large patio doors which slide back completely to revel the beautiful garden, allowing guests to enjoy their meals in the light evening breeze. The whole area is adorned with inspiring art pieces.
Of course, with such a large dining area, there is an equally impressive kitchen to match! The kitchen here is perfect for preparing family meals, perhaps even trying some locally sourced meat or a fresh catch of the day, all atop the traditional style AGA, accompanied by a stunning natural view of the garden.
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
The property is divided over 3 floors
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and bath (half size)
- Bedroom 2: Twin room
- Bedroom 3: Bunk beds with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (low level) on the 2nd floor with en-suite shower room
- Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- Kitchen: Aga plus gas stove and electric oven, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Plus masses of serving dishes and 'bits' to host dinner parties if needed
- L shaped open plan living and dining room with comfortable seating and bi folding doors that open directly to the garden
- There is a large wooden deck that wraps around the back of the property
- Spacious garden with table to seat 8, wicker sofa for relaxing and kids slide and climbing frame
- Parking: Off street parking for up to 5 cars
- 32" Digital TV
- Digital Radio
- Free Wi-Fi and mobile signal is mainly good
Your review here?
Have you visited Lymington House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|New Forest Living||0.4 Miles|
|Quay Hill Studio||0.4 Miles|
|New Forest Cottages||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Hurst View Caravan Park||1.2 Miles|
|Solent View Camping||1.2 Miles|
|Lytton Lawn Touring Park||3.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009