- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Lower Dean Farm
Lower Dean is a spacious farmhouse wing located in a small and peaceful Exmoor hamlet just 10 minutes drive from the picturesque coastal villages of Lynton and Lynmouth. This attractive property offers ample space for large families or couples wishing to holiday together and includes a large hot tub for 5. The owners live in an adjacent wing and have a riding stables next door. Ideal for exploring the lovely surrounding countryside by foot, horseback or car however if you prefer sandy beaches there are many sandy coves within a 10 minutes drive whilst the huge sandy, surfing beaches around Woolacombe Bay are only 20 minutes scenic drive.
- Size: sleeps 9 in 3/4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 Double with ensuite shower room, 1 Double leading to Single bedroom area with ensuite bathroom, Twin plus bunks
- Rooms: Ground Floor: Lounge with woodburner, Second living area, Kitchen, Dining room, utility area and Wet room with wc and basin. First Floor: 3 bedrooms(2 with ensuite facilities) and 1 shower room.
- Kitchen & utilities: Electric range cooker with 5 hobs, 2 ovens and a grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine. Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Entertainment: Living room: TV with Sky basic package plus films. Second living area with Smart TV and Playstation 4. All Bedroom with Freeview TV/DVD
- For families: Highchair, stairgate, Cot and travel cot available.
- Outside: Front enclosed small garden, rear fully enclosed patio with Hot Tub for 5 and charcoal Barbecue, rear open garden. Barn with table tennis table.
- Parking: Private Parking for 3 cars
- General: Linen and towels provided, Wifi, Oil fired central heating. No smoking
- Pets: 2 pets welcome
- Notes: Riding for all ages and abilities available by arrangement at owners riding stables adjacent, for large groups please book in advance (charges applicable)
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Lower Dean Farm before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are