- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Lower Curscombe Barn
Harvest Moon, sleeping eight guests and Hunters Moon, sleeping four guests are two semi-detached properties siting next door to each other near Feniton, Devon. These properties have been beautifully converted from a 400-year-old threshing barn, situated on a quiet, semi-working farm in the tiny hamlet of Curscombe. Surrounded by picturesque fields, you are in an ideal location for an outdoor break in Devon, where you can walk your dog, paddle in the stream or have a picnic. There are wonderful views, abundant birdlife, and wildlife including foxes, deer, badgers and hares are often spotted. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps twelve guests.
- Six bedrooms and two en-suite shower rooms, one en-suite bathroom, one shower room and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stoves.
- Large, fully enclosed garden.
- Parking for six vehicles.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor please.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Lower Curscombe Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are