- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Ideally located at the heads of the valleys and on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park, this semi-detached property is the perfect base for those who want to explore the beautiful Welsh countryside. Discover the stunning rural landscapes of the region either on foot or by mountain bike, and visit Dare Valley Country Park to enjoy the 500 acres of natural land with many walking trails and wildlife. Walk through ’waterfall country’, visiting no less than four spectacular waterfalls where water plunges into crystal clear pools. Walk behind the most photographed waterfall, Sgwd yr Eira or head to Dinas Rock and Sgwd Gwladys. Enjoy a scenic walk to the lakes, located just ¾ of a mile away, and visit Craig y Llyn on the west side of the upper Cynon Valley. Sample the award-winning single malt whiskies and spirits at the Penderyn Distillery, located on the edge of the Brecon Beacons. After a busy day walking and cycling in the fresh air, stop for some well-deserved refreshments at the pub, found within walking distance from Rhigos. Beach 20 miles. Shop and restaurant 2 miles, pub ¾ mile. This is ideal Bike Park Wales accommodation.
- Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
- Beds – one king, one double, one twin, one single (1 pull out bed)
- Rooms – ground floor – kitchen, games room / utility, living room, dining room, shower room and wc.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas oven and hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, full-size fridge freezer, microwave and toaster.
- Entertainment – flat screen TV, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Outside – front side and rear garden areas with garden table and chairs.
- Parking – parking on gated driveway for several cars.
- General – Bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity included. WiFi included. Secure bike storage available.
- Pets – maximum number of two dogs (not allowed upstairs)
- Notes – no smoking. Mobile phone coverage is limited.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Llety Hendre before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/10/2020
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Y Cawr - Sleeping Giant||5.2 Miles|
|Craig y Nos Farmhouse||5.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are