- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Simply beautiful… Lilac House is in a great location, just a short walk to the rocky pools at Overton and close to the shops, cafes and beach at Port Eynon. Interiors are stylish and beautifully presented offering excellent accommodation for eight guests in five bedrooms. This pet friendly property has a large garden with a summerhouse and sea views and off road parking.
Port Eynon is one of the prettiest coastal destinations on the Gower Peninsular, a popular holiday hotspot with a cafe, shop, restaurant and soft sandy beach. With easy access from Swansea, this area is perfect for a relaxing weekend away at any time of year.
- Size: sleeps 8 in 5 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x superking bed (zip 'n' link, can be made into two x single beds, please request at time of booking), 1 x king bed, 2 x double bed, 1 x single bed
- Lounge: large 3-seat sofa, 3 armchairs, feature fireplace with log burner, flatscreen TV.
- Dining room: log burner, dining table with seating for 8, easy chairs.
- Kitchen: range cooker with 5-ring gas hob, dishwasher and over-under fridge/freezer.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave.
- Shower room: double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin.
- Master bedroom: super king size bed (can be separated into two single beds), wardrobe, two chest of drawers, chair.
- Bedroom 2: king bed, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: double bed, bedside table, hanging rail, chest of drawers and stool.
- Bedroom 4: double bed, bedside tables, gentleman's wardrobe, hanging rail and chair.
- Bedroom 5: single bed, bedside table, chest of drawers, hanging rail and stool.
- Family bathroom: shower cubicle, bath, WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: flatscreen TV.
- Outside: large rear garden with summer house and garden furniture for 8.
- Parking: off road parking for ? cars.
- General: Changeover day - Fri. LPG CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. Although there are beds for 9 people, this property only sleeps 8 max. Super king size bed can be made into 2 single beds, please confirm desired configuration at the time of booking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Lilac House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Lilac House, Sleeping 4||0.0 Miles|
|Windy Ridge||0.1 Miles|
|The Outlook||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Bank Farm||1.6 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||3.9 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||4.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009