- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This holiday manor features endless spaces for entertaining. The traditional dining room has space for 18 to feast, while a fireplace and family portraits look on. Have a friendly game in the billiards room, flooded with light from tall windows and the roof lantern above, or enjoy tea in the traditional drawing room, where arched windows look out on the gardens beyond. You'll feel like royalty in the bedrooms, featuring Super king and Emperor-size beds, feather pillows, and plush, high-quality bedding.
The nearest town is Middleham, a settlement that has existed since Roman times, and now houses your local pub just 1 km away. The eponymous castle is well worth a visit - a striking roofless ruin set in flawless farmland. Dales National Park is nearby, a 15 minute drive will take you to Aysgarth Falls. .
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- House keeper
- A private cook, babysitter, taxi service, massage and beauty treatments can be arranged.
The housekeeper will greet guests on arrival and help settle them into Middleham Hall, answering any queries and giving advise on local amenities. The house will provide leaflets for local attractions and restaurants together with books and walking maps of the area.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
10% off stays between the 16th - 30th of April 2019 and 15% off stays between the 12th - 31st of March 2019. Discount will be applied at time of booking. Offer valid from the 11th of March 2019.
- Drawing Room: A large light filtered room with arched windows, original shutters and views across the garden filled with family portraits and a grand piano. This is a comfortable and versatile room to entertain.
- Library: The Library offers a peaceful space to relax amongst walls lined with antique books, open fire, TV and DVD, with access to the garden. The desk in the bay window looks out into the garden giving a quite space to sit and facility to work.
- Billiard Room: This stunning room is flooded with natural light through the central roof lantern. Tall Georgian windows and French door lead out across the lawn. The recently restored billiard table and original lighting provides endless entertainment for different age groups day or night.
- Dining Room: Set amongst family portraits with an open fire place, this traditional country house dining room seats up to eighteen comfortably.
- Breakfast Room: Situated in the orginal servant's hall of the house, the breakfast room retains authentic features including the old meat hooks and china cupboards. Now with a contemporary twist the room seats twelve and is conveniently semi open plan to the kitchen leading through to the children's playroom.
- Kitchen and Butler’s Pantry: The contemporary kitchen is semi-open plan to the breakfast room and links to the butler's pantry. Practically laid out, the kitchen provides ample work space. It is fully equipped with a large fridge freezer, drinks fridge, gas hob, wall-fitted twin ovens and dishwasher. The butler's pantry has an additional range cooker, dishwasher and storage, providing yet more scope for larger parties.
- Children’s Playroom: A cosy room just off the kitchen and breakfast room leading out to the garden well stocked with toys and games. There is also a TV and DVD.
- Utility & Boot Room: The boot room is equipped with the large original sink, washing machine, 2 clothes racks, iron and ironing board. There is also a well-equipped cleaning cupboard. There is ample space for boots and coats and a useful central wooden table.
- Bedroom/Bathroom: There are ten spacious bedrooms and nine bathrooms of which four are en-suite, each with its own charming character. The majority of bedrooms are furnished with Super king and Emperor beds, one is double. Beds are made up with down feature pillows and duvets, crisp white linen, sumptuous throws and soft towelling bathrobes. Each bathroom has ample bath sheets and hand towel for each guest.
*** An extra bed can be provided, making the maximum capacity 21 people. This extra bed is of course not as comfortable as the other beds, and there is an additional charge of £50 per stay for use of the extra bed.
Your review here?
Have you visited Leyburn Manor before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pony Cube Cottage||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009