- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A cosy cottage, close to the coast offering a lovely place to unwind and switch off in this lovely part of Norfolk. Well equipped, Lavender Cottage is just a five minute walk from the beach and is located in Weybourne, a pretty coastal village, which is set alongside the North Norfolk Coastal path. There is a shop and pub within walking distance and the local CoastHopper bus service provides an opportunity to explore this area without taking the car. Visit neighbouring Sheringham, a traditional seaside town with a great range of shops, eateries and its own Little Theatre or discover Victorian Cromer with its famous pier and RNLI Lifeboat Museum, just 7 miles away. The Norfolk Wildlife Trust visitor centre at Cley Marshes is a great place to visit for bird watchers and walkers alike with beautiful views across the marshes, non-stop birdlife and big open skies - Norfolk at its best! A boat trip from Morston will take you out to one of the largest seal colony's on this coast or take the children to the pretty coastal village of Blakeney to go 'gillying' - crab catching to you and me - on the quayside. There are some great things to do along this stretch of coast, you will certainly be spoilt for choice and Lavender Cottage will make a lovely base to explore from.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Walking distance
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Walking distance
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: Two medium size dogs welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV, DVD Player, WiFi
- General: Night Store Heaters. Woodburner.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities:Built in electric oven, electric hob, fridge, small freezer, microwave, washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Bathroom, Shower Room
- Beds: 1 Double, 1 Twin
- Other: Towels. Books and games provided. Highchair, travel cot, stairgate. Welcome pack.
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden to the rear with patio table and chairs. To the front there is a communal garden shared by all the cottages
- Access: Parking for 2 medium sized cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Lavender Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Foxhills Caravan Club||0.4 Miles|
|Kelling Heath Holiday Park||1.0 Miles|
|Breck Farm Caravanning & Camping||1.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009