- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This second floor, two bedroomed apartment is just 30 yards from Porthleven beach, has wonderful sea views, a balcony and an enclosed lawned area. Sleeping five people and one dog, Lamorna is modern, spacious and well-equipped. French doors lead out from the open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner onto a lovely balcony with sea views and inside, the lounge area has plenty of comfy leather settees capable of sitting the whole group together. There are three bedrooms – the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, the second bedroom can be adapted as a twin or king and there is a single. The modern bathroom has a shower over the bath.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link), 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Small rear garden and balcony with sea views.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Lamorna before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Poldown Caravan Park||2.8 Miles|
|Pengoon Farm Touring Park||3.5 Miles|
|Praa Sands Holiday Park||3.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009