- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Lake Farm Barn
Special Offer: Available at reduced pricing for two people using the ground floor king size bedroom during off peak times. Please call for details.
Lake Farm Barn offers some very special features including a stunning contemporary open plan ground floor, balcony to bedroom one and a mezzanine perfect for curling up with a book. As its name suggests, there is a lake in the grounds of 16 acres, with views across to lovely countryside beyond. The barn is well situated for exploring Constable Country.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 16 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than one mile
- Pets: Two dogs allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Sitting room, dining room, mezzanine, kitchen, utility, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom
- Beds: 2 super king-size beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: TV, DVD, iPod dock, radio, WiFi
- General: Oil heating, log burner
- Utilities: Induction hob cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels included. Special offer prices for couples during off peak times, please enquire
- Outdoors: Extensive enclosed grounds including small lake. Barbecue available.
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Lake Farm Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cavalry Cottage||0.3 Miles|
|No.2 Alton Green||1.6 Miles|
|The Garden Cabin||1.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009