- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This lovely home provides comfortable and welcoming accommodation with a well equipped kitchen, a multi-fuel stove, terrace with family-sized patio table and a stone chimney barbecue, a convivial conservatory and three bath/shower rooms and all in a very pleasant location. Constantine Bay has a lovely beach, and the convenience store and the golf club are a short walk.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: Double (5'), double (4'6"), twin (3'), bunks (3').
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, second refrigerator.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
- Outdoors: To the rear is a paved patio with large Weber kettle barbecue, lawn edged by mature shrubs and high hedges with a bench seat. Enclosed hot and cold outside shower. Teak wooden table and chairs with parasol. Garage unavailable.
- Parking: Driveway for a number of cars.
- Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: Maximum 2, £25 per pet per week. Information about bringing your pet.
- General: Oil and electricity included in rent; oil-fired c.h./hot water, multi-fuel burner in lounge.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kittiwake, Constantine before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Trethias Farm Caravan Park||0.6 Miles|
|Treyarnon Bay Camping And Caravan Site||0.6 Miles|
|Higher Harlyn Park||0.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009