- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Kittiwake (4 Mullion Cove)
If you enjoy walking and being in the great outdoors, then take a holiday at Kittiwake, a comfortably furnished bungalow ideal for a small family to enjoy the delights of Mullion Cove and the surrounding area.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property, towels not provided.
- Accessibility: Bungalow with several steps.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker with hob, microwave, fridge with ice box.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Decked area with seating.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: No WiFi. Electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kittiwake (4 Mullion Cove) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Mullion Cove Coastal Retreal||0.2 Miles|
|Trenance Farm Cottages||0.4 Miles|
|Kober House||0.8 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Franchies Holidays||2.3 Miles|
|Mullion Holiday Park||2.4 Miles|
|The Friendly Camp||2.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009