- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Drenched in history and charm Kites Holt, part of Kites Cottage is a 500 year old Grade II listed Medieval Hall House that sits within the centre of the beautiful village of Stockland. A stunning, one bedroomed, beamed thatched cottage with the benefit of its own private entrance into the original hall of the cottage dating back to circa 15th Century.
Kites Holt has space and light whilst keeping a wealth of its original character and some quirky features offering guests something original with a high standard of luxury and comfort included. This archetypal thatched cottage in an unspoilt village setting, is the perfect destination for a comfortable country break. Kites Cottage offers you the best of both the traditional and the contemporary, with original flooring and an open fire, as well as modern comforts such as underfloor heating in the bathroom and a luxurious super king bed. Outside, there’s a fully enclosed southwest facing courtyard garden, with views of the village church and the countryside beyond.
Stockland is a small village that sits nestled within the Blackdown Hills, which were designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in 1991. You’ll find plenty of country walks through the woodland and countryside right from the doorstep. The village boasts a welcoming pub the Kings Arms with a great selection of wines and local ales. If you are looking to eat then it is advisable to book as it is very popular. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One super king triple aspect bedroom with luxurious 6' zip and link bed. (can be configured to twin beds).
- Luxury bathroom with underfloor heating, roll top bath and walk in shower.
- Open fireplace in the living room.
- Private thatched porch entrance.
- Exposed beams and quirky features. (please see notes)
- Enclosed southwest facing courtyard garden with countryside views.
- Private off road parking for one car.
- Sorry no children or infants.
- One well behaved dog welcome. (small additional charge, see notes)
- Two night minimum stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kites Holt before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Ferndale Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Moxhayes Barn - 19776||1.4 Miles|
|Moxhayes Cottage - 19777||1.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Andrewshayes Caravan Park||3.6 Miles|
|Five Acres||5.1 Miles|
|The Golden Fleece Camping||5.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009