- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
|BRAND NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET FOR 2020
Kirdford Farmhouse holds a fantastic location nestled within beautiful West Sussex countryside, just a short distance outside of the village of Kirdford, while the small town of Petworth is just ten minutes away. While the home makes an excellent base for those wanting to explore the wonderful countryside surroundings, the coast is easily reachable in just forty-minutes making it a fabulous option for the beach bums too!
The Grade II listed Elizabethan farmhouse can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests across its five well-appointed double bedrooms, an additional four guests can be accommodated using two double sofa beds in two of the bedrooms. The current owners have very sympathetically updated Kirdford Farmhouse to create a characterful home-from-home with homely yet elegant interiors throughout. On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of a cosy drawing room, open-plan living and dining room and a fully-equipped kitchen boasting all the tools you could possibly need to whip up a delicious meal. Three of the bedrooms, two doubles and a twin are situated in the main house, set out in the form of suites with their own living areas and bathrooms. In the annexe, are a further two bedrooms, a queen-size double room and a twin room, both complete with en-suite facilities.
Outside, the children will enjoy playing games on the large lawns. The all-weather tennis court is the perfect place for a spot of friendly competition. For the little ones, the garden boasts a wooden club house, swings and a slide which will provide hours of fun! At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests! Farmhouse
- Drawing room and dining room separated by double aspect open fire
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Open-plan living & dining conservatory-style area
- Master Suite with super king-size bed, study area, dressing room and bathroom and separate shower room
- Mauve Suite with king-sized bed, living room with double sofa bed and bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Pink Suite with two single beds, living area with double sofa bed and shower room
* Please note: The bedrooms suite are all located across multiple floors and need to be accessed by stairs.
- Servery area with tea/ coffee making facilities and small fridge
- Living area/ bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom (will be set up as a living area with 2 sofas when the bedroom space is not needed)
- Bedroom with king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom
- Large formal gardens
- 100 acres of parkland, woodland and fields
- Fishing on four lakes and double river bank fishing
- Log cabin
- All-weather tennis court
- Weber gas barbecue
- Dining facilities
- Children's outdoor wooden club house, swings & slide playset
- Amazon Firestick
- Cot & high chair available on request
- Selection of board games
- Croquet set
- Double Miele ovens
- Air fryer
- Nespresso machine
- Washing machine & dryer
- Plenty of parking
- Logs are provided for an initial fire on arrival. Extra logs are available for guests at an additional cost.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kirdford Farmhouse before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 24/01/2023
Changes to businesses do occur. Please do double check this business is still dog friendly before you make a booking
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Bat and Ball Camping and Caravans
|Limeburners Arms Camp Site
|Blackwool Farm Camp Site
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are