- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Drive through the secure, gated entrance and you will find Kingston Barns which is an intriguing conversion of four beautifully presented luxury holiday barns. Renovated to an exceptional stand with contemporary fittings throughout, each barn effortlessly accommodates four adults. All barns are gloriously light and airy with open plan design enhanced further with the vaulted hall and galleried landing. The property has vast sliding doors that leads directly onto the spacious and bright orangery which is full length across the whole barn, here you can relax and dine on the selection of garden furniture. The outside space has the added bonus of an African inspired fire pit along with various outdoor games. There are ample grounds for you to wander around along with a well-stocked soft fruit and fresh herb garden.
Kingston is a small village surrounded by open countryside a few miles south west of Cambridge. The village has a church and village hall: the closest shop is 1 ½ miles away in Toft. Within two miles is the Bourn Golf Glub and Leisure Centre and the village of Bourn with a small shop and a butchers. The Stove farm café offers a wide range of light breakfasts, lunches and freshly baked cakes. Also in Bourn is the Willow Tree pub and Lalbagh Indian restaurant. Kingston Barns is situated within easy reach of most of most of the major routes through Cambridgeshire. There is a daily bus service from Kingston to Cambridge and the nearest train station is in the village of Shepreth, with trains to Cambridge and London.
Kingston Barn 1 (sleeps four guests); Kingston Barn 2 (sleeps four guests); Kingston Barn 3 (sleeps four guests); Kingston Barn 4 (sleeps four guests).
To see the latest updates and reviews at Kingston Barns click here. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps sixteen guests in four self contained properties.
- Six en-suite bedrooms with king size beds.
- Two en-suite bedrooms with king size zip and link beds (which can be configured as 2'6 singles on request).
- Wood burning stove in Barn 1.
- All properties have a ground floor shower room and boot room.
- Landscaped gardens with plentiful seating areas.
- Access to a shared orangery, the length of the ground floor (please note, this area is not heated).
- African inspired fire pit (shared between the four barns).
- Petanque court with badminton equipment (shared between the four barns).
- Boule, Kubb and bicycles (shared between the four barns).
- Beauty and Relaxation Treatments available (see Surrounding Local Area).
- Parking for up to twenty vehicles.
- Children welcome.
- No day guests allowed, unless agreed prior to arrival with owners.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome in Barns 3 & 4 only (small additional charge).
- Minimum three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kingston Barns before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Kingston Barn 4||0.0 Miles|
|Kingston Barn 2||0.0 Miles|
|Kingston Barn 3||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cherry Hinton Caravan Club||4.4 Miles|
|Great Gransden Certified Site||5.2 Miles|
|Highfield Farm Touring Park||6.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009