- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Kingston Barn 3
Kingston Barn 3 forms part of an intriguing luxury barn conversion situated on the edge of the peaceful village of Kingston just 9 miles from the historic City of Cambridge. Tastefully decorated and furnished with contemporary style throughout, the barn effortlessly accommodates four adults. There is underfloor heating throughout, with the added benefit of a downstairs wet room and boot room, which is perfect for four legged friends. A fully fitted kitchen, complete with all appliances, blends seamlessly into the dining and living area.
With vast sliding doors lead directly onto the spacious orangery which is shared with Barns 1, 2 & 4 and onto the outdoor entertaining area which opens out beyond. You can light the fire pit, sit and relax on the garden furniture and watch amazing sunsets. If you prefer to be active then there are a selection of outdoor games for you to choose from including Boule, Kubb, Petanque and badminton equipment or wander around the landscaped gardens and well-stocked herb and soft fruit garden.
Kingston is a small village surrounded by open countryside a few miles south west of Cambridge. The village has a church and village hall: the closest shop is 1 ½ miles away in Toft. Within two miles is the Bourn Golf Glub and Leisure Centre and the village of Bourn with a small shop and a butchers. The Stove farm café offers a wide range of light breakfasts, lunches and freshly baked cakes. Also in Bourn is the Willow Tree pub and Lalbagh Indian restaurant. Kingston Barns is situated within easy reach of most of most of the major routes through Cambridgeshire. There is a daily bus service from Kingston to Cambridge and the nearest train station is in the village of Shepreth, with trains to Cambridge and London.
Also available to book at this location are Kingston Barn 1 (sleeping four guests), Kingston Barn 2 (sleeping four guests) and Kingston Barn 4 (sleeping four guests). Individual barns are only available to book between Monday and Thursday outside of peak season.
If you are looking for a special place for celebrations or family events the whole barn is available to book as Kingston Barns (sleeping 16 guests).
To see the latest updates and reviews at Kingston Barns click here. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two double bedrooms with king size beds (one of which can be configured as 2’6 twin beds).
- Two en suites with wet room showers.
- Ground floor shower room.
- Landscaped gardens with plentiful seating areas.
- Access to a shared orangery, the length of the ground floor (please note, this area is not heated).
- African inspired fire pit (shared between the four barns).
- Petanque court with badminton equipment (shared between the four barns).
- Boule, Kubb and bicycles (shared between the four barns).
- Beauty and Relaxation Treatments available (see Surrounding Local Area).
- Children and infants welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge)
- This barn is only available to book Monday to Thursday during certain times of the year.
- Minimum two night stay, maximum four night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kingston Barn 3 before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Kingston Barns||0.0 Miles|
|Kingston Barn 4||0.0 Miles|
|Kingston Barn 2||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cherry Hinton Caravan Club||4.4 Miles|
|Great Gransden Certified Site||5.2 Miles|
|Highfield Farm Touring Park||6.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009