- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Kingston Barn 2
With vast sliding doors lead directly onto the spacious orangery which is shared with Barns 1, 3 & 4 and onto the outdoor entertaining area which opens out beyond. You can light the fire pit, sit and relax on the garden furniture and watch amazing sunsets. If you prefer to be active then there are a selection of outdoor games for you to choose from including Boule, Kubb Petanque and badminton equipment or wander around the landscaped gardens and well-stocked herb and soft fruit garden.
Kingston is a small village surrounded by open countryside a few miles south west of Cambridge. The village has a church and village hall: the closest shop is 1 ½ miles away in Toft. Within two miles is the Bourn Golf Glub and Leisure Centre and the village of Bourn with a small shop and a butchers. The Stove farm café offers a wide range of light breakfasts, lunches and freshly baked cakes. Also in Bourn is the Willow Tree pub and Lalbagh Indian restaurant. Kingston Barns is situated within easy reach of most of most of the major routes through Cambridgeshire. There is a daily bus service from Kingston to Cambridge and the nearest train station is in the village of Shepreth, with trains to Cambridge and London.
Also available to book at this location are Kingston Barn 1 (sleeping four guests), Kingston Barn 3 (sleeping four guests) and Kingston Barn 4 (sleeping four guests). From 1st October 2018 the individual barns are only available to book between Monday and Thursday outside of peak season.
If you are looking for a special place for celebrations or family events the whole barn is available to book as Kingston Barns (sleeping 16 guests). This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Prestigious master suite with dressing room and en-suite.
- Second galleried bedroom with balcony and en-suite.
- Ground floor shower room.
- Landscaped gardens with plentiful seating areas.
- Children and infants welcome.
- This barn is only available to book Monday to Thursday during certain times of the year.
- Minimum two night stay, maximum four night stay.
- Oven, induction hob, microwave.
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- 48” flat screen television.
- Travel Cot (small additional charge applies)and high chair available on request (no stairgate due to design of stairs).
- Access to a shared orangery, the length of the ground floor.
- Access to a shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Garden furniture.
- African inspired fire pit.**
- Petanque court Badminton equipment.**
- Boule, Kubb and bicycles.**
- * Please note the sport equipment above is shared between the four barns.*
- Beauty and Relaxation Treatments available, please enquire regarding preferential guest pricing http://victoriawatsonbeauty.co.uk
- Visiting the city of Cambridge is a must, where there is an abundance of tourist attractions to keep the most discerning of travellers interested! The universities, museums, theatres, restaurants, nightlife, punting, excellent shopping and inspiring architecture offer a wealth of culture.
- Numerous golf courses are in easy reach, including Bourn Golf Club that also has leisure facilities under a mile away.
- A number of National Trust properties are located close by including Wimpole Hall, Anglesey Abbey and Houghton Mill.
- For wine lovers a visit to Chilford Hall vineyard which is set within 18 acres of rural countryside and a consistent producer of award winning wines.
- Enjoy a family day out at Linton Zoo which is a forty minute drive or closer by is Shepreth Wildlife Park. Wicken Fen nature reserve is home to over 9000 species and is approximately half an hours drive.
- Spend a day at Newmarket racecourse, which is a 40 minute journey by car. It also plays host to a ranges of music events and family fun days throughout the year.
- Duxford Imperial Air Museum is well worth a visit where you can stand in awe of the world’s famous aircraft, get close to Concorde, and second world war classics such as the Spitfire.
- The Orchard Tea Garden overlooking the idyllic water meadows in Grantchester make for a lovely afternoon when the sun is shining.
- See the latest updates and reviews at Kingston Barns here.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here.
** Please note this equipment is shared between the four barns.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kingston Barn 2 before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Kingston Barns||0.0 Miles|
|Kingston Barn 4||0.0 Miles|
|Kingston Barn 3||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cherry Hinton Caravan Club||4.4 Miles|
|Great Gransden Certified Site||5.2 Miles|
|Highfield Farm Touring Park||6.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009