- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Kenwith Cottage is a traditional fisherman's cottage finished in a bright and contemporary style offering modern conveniences. Ideally situated with a variety of shops and a local pub on hand, only minutes away from the waterfront where you can cross the bridge or catch a ferry to explore East Looe.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, booster chair and stair gate provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Small enclosed courtyard with bistro set.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Limited on road parking available.
- Nearest beach: 0.25 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kenwith Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Hillside Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Rose Cottage, Looe||0.0 Miles|
|Quay Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Tencreek Holiday Park||1.4 Miles|
|Bay View Farm||1.9 Miles|
|Polborder House Caravan & Camping Park||1.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009