- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Keepers Lodge is a fantastic property set on a family-owned farm, with rolling countryside views from every window. Sleeping 4 in two bedrooms (one a double and one a twin) with an open plan kitchen diner and a wet room with walk-in shower. Based in Yealand an area of natural beauty there is an abundance of walks straight from your door. Keepers lodge provides a perfect base to explore the Lake District Nationa park which is only a short drive away.
• Size: Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 x Twin bed, 1 x Double
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: Two Pets Allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms,1 bathroom (shower),1 WC, kitchen/diner, lounge.
• General: Electric Fire fire, Smart TV, Wifi
• Utilities: Electric Oven and Hob,Microwave, Fridge
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Wifi: Yes
• Outdoors: Outside Area ,BBQ available
• Parking: Ample Off Road Parking
You will need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment
Your review here?
Have you visited Keepers Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Coach House 2||0.0 Miles|
|Brackenthwaite Cottages||0.0 Miles|
|The Coach House 1||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Fell End Caravan Park||0.6 Miles|
|Grisedale Farm||1.6 Miles|
|Holgates Caravan Parks Ltd||2.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009